Note: This is a Blooket Plus feature
1. To start using folders, navigate to your "My Sets" page
2. Select the "Add Folder" icon in the top right corner
3. Add a folder name and pick a color for your new folder. Select "Create" to generate the folder.
4. Your new folder will be displayed at the top of your "My Sets" page
Adding Question Sets to Folders
1. To add sets to the folder, select the settings icon on a set you wish to move. Then, select the "Move" option.
2. Select the desired folder and then select "Move"
3. You can view the sets inside the folder by clicking on the folder
Removing a Question Set from a Folder
You can remove a set from a folder by opening the folder and then selecting the "remove from folder" option
Editing or Deleting a Folder
You can edit a folder by hovering over the folder, selecting the three dots, and selecting "Edit"
You can delete a folder by hovering over the folder, selecting the three dots, and selecting "Delete"
Note: When deleting a folder, all sets contained within the folder will not be deleted. Question Sets from deleted folders will appear in the main area of your "My Sets" page.