1. Visit Blooket.com and select "Sign Up" to create a free account
2. Find a question set to use in your game
3. Use the search bar to search for a set that meets your needs
Tip: Use key terms like grade level, topic, skill, or standard to find exactly what you are looking for.
You can also narrow the search further using the search filter.
Or view Blooket Verified sets organized by category
4. Click on the set to be taken to the set page
5. Select "Host"
6. Select a game mode
7. After selecting a game mode, click "Host"
8. Adjust the settings to fit your needs
9. Select "Host Now" when you are ready to begin
9. Instruct students to join the game with one of the following methods:
- Visit play.blooket.com and enter the 6-digit game code
- Scan the QR code with their device camera
- If you have copied and shared the Join Link, students can click on the link to join (great for virtual classes)
10. Once all of your students are in the game, click "Start" to begin playing