1. Navigate to the Create Page by selecting the "Create" button
2. Add a title and brief description for your Question Set
Tip: Use descriptive terms like grade level and topic
3. (Optional) You can also add a Cover Image to help you and other identify the Question Set
4. Decide whether you want your set to be Public (default) or Private
Public sets can be discovered by other users. This also allows you to share a link to your set, allowing you to easily share them with teachers, parents, and other users.
Private sets are only visible to you, but can still be used to host live games.
Note: All of these settings can be changed after the set has been created
5. Select "Create"
6. Select "Add Question"
7. Add a question and corresponding answers
Be sure to select which answers are correct!
To create a True/False question, simply add 'True' to the Answer 1 and 'False' to Answer 2. The third and fourth answers are optional, so leave them blank.
We reccomend unchecking the 'Random Order' box for True/False Questions
8. Once you are done with your question click "Save" in the top right of the question box
7. Repeat steps 6-8 to add additional questions until your set is complete!
To learn about managing and modifying question sets, see our other guides: