Visit Blooket.com and select "Sign Up" to create a free account
Note: You must be above 13 years old (or at least 16 outside the U.S.) to create a Blooket account, but no account is required to join live games
1. Join the game with one of the following methods:
A. Visit play.blooket.com and enter the 6-digit game code
B. Scan the QR code with your device camera
C. Click on the Join Link shared by your teacher
2. Enter your Nickname or select a randomly generated name
3. Choose a Blook while you wait for the game to start
4. Have fun!
Bonus: You can play a secret game while waiting for the game to start 😉
Solo Gameplay: Homework
1. Click on homework link or scan the QR code shared by your teacher
2. Enter your Name and start playing!
Solo Gameplay: Independent
1. Find a question set to use in your game
2. Use the search bar to search for a set
Tip: Use key terms like grade level, topic, skill, or standard to find exactly what you are looking for.
You can also narrow the search further using the search filter.
Or view Blooket Verified sets organized by category
3. Click on the set to be taken to the set page
4. Select "Solo"
5. Select a game mode
6. Have fun!